2019 Fall Festivals in St. Louis
St. Louis is a great place to live at any time of year, but there’s no way to deny that fall is one of the most seasons for folks who live nearby. In truth, there are so many exciting fall events around St. Louis, that it can be hard to choose just one or pick the best time to visit!
That’s where we come in: Our team has put together a list of our favorite fall festivities in St. Louis, so you can experience the area like never before.
Upcoming Events in St. Louis
The fall festivities in St. Louis draw in attendees from all over the country, and it’s not hard to see why! As the weather starts to cool down, everyone wants to come out and enjoy their favorite pass-times in the open air. Whether you’re looking for arts, music, or family-friendly fun, you can trust that our city knows how to do it right.
St. Louis Fall Festivities in August
- The Art Fair at Queeny Park – August 30 – September 1
- Artists from more than 20 states have been asked to share their work for the celebrated Art Fair at Queeny Park! You’ll have the chance to purchase art and enjoy a wine tasting on each evening. Kids will love the Children’s Art Discovery Adventure on the 1st.
- Big Muddy Blues Festival – August 31
- St. Louis and the blues go hand-in-hand, and no fall festival in St. Louis showcases that history better than Big Muddy. Come on down to Laclede’s Landing and enjoy an unforgettable evening of music on Labor Day Weekend.
St. Louis Fall Festivities in September
- The St. Louis Arts Fair – September 6 – September 8
- After the smaller, more local event in Queeny Park, St. Louis prepares to host one of the most well-loved art fairs in the nation. More than 181 famous and emerging artists host a whole weekend of visual displays and memorable performance art.
- Q in the Lou – September 27 – September 29
- St. Louis is one of the best cities for barbeque in the country, and every year, the top barbeque chefs in the U.S. come to us for the ultimate test. Q in the Lou features live music, and takes place over three days in Kiener Plaza.
St. Louis Fall Festivities in October
- The Best of Missouri Market – October 4 – October 6
- There’s no better place to test the wares of the finest craftspeople in the state! Join us at the beautiful Missouri Botanical Garden to purchase some artisan goods and handcrafted home decor that will breathe new life into every room. The event will also feature live music and a kids corner!
- The Kimmswick Apple Butter Festival – October 27 – October 28
- Visit nearby Kimmswick for one of our favorite fall events around St. Louis. The festival might center around the local Historical Society’s famous Apple Butter, but it’s far from the only reason to attend. Each year, more than 100,000 visitors come to visit!
The fall festivities in St. Louis don’t end there. If you’re looking for something later in the year, you should be sure to check out the St. Louis International Film Festival.
The Suntrup Automotive Group is Your Guide to St. Louis
Now that you’ve seen some of the most exciting autumn festivals in St. Louis, you might want to know about some of the other fun things to do nearby! Check out our favorite St. Louis restaurants, or look at a few of the best places to visit in nearby Chesterfield or St. Charles. If you know of any exciting upcoming events in St. Louis, we’d love for you to let us know today!
More from Suntrup Automotive Group
St. Louis is a great place to live at any time of year, but there’s no way to deny that fall is one of the most seasons for folks who live nearby. In truth, there are so many exciting fall events around St. Louis, that it can be hard to choose just one or pick…
Have you been looking for the best summer events in St. Louis? You don’t have to play a guessing game in order to plan your next vacation or day out. Locals and visitors alike have trusted Suntrup Automotive Group to show them to the best local restaurants and springtime attractions, and now, we’re bringing you the best…
Once you buy a vehicle, you have to start taking care of it. This includes staying on top of basic vehicle maintenance and having your new or used car serviced when necessary. The Suntrup Automotive Group has several service centers in the greater St. Louis area. Offering detailed service on several makes and models, you’ll…